Over the past two decades, Countries in the world have become more and more interdependent, and new technologies have erased many existing borders. As boundaries between countries are dissolved, foreign language instruction has become more necessary than ever for linking with the rest of the world and for producing an enlightened citizenship able to function in today’s ever-shrinking world. Personal, professional, social, and economic considerations all point to the advantages of learning foreign languages.Here are top 3 very good reasons why you should be learning a foreign language.
Study, Work and Business
- Study abroad to enhance personal and employment skills
- Meet industry specific requirements
- Venture into overseas market industry.
- Engage in meaningful conversations
- Build lasting working relationships.
- Discover and experience like a local.
- See and do what many visitors cannot.
- Start a conversation.
- Make new friends.
- Appreciate culture diversity.
- Essential for career development.
- Gain insights and learn new cultures.
- Widen your perspectives.